Saturday, August 21, 2010

I Hate Being a Tourist, But I Love Saint Andrews.

We just got back from a trip to Saint Andrews. Stamatia and I drove there yesterday morning, ate the food, visited the shops, drank cheap Stella, and took some photos. We hadn't entirely planned on spending the night, but we ended up staying with our friend Malika.

So, I took lots of photos, some raw, some jpeg. Mostly standard touristy picture taking. Lots of water, lots of boats. So I narrowed it down to Oooooooh, 27 or so photographs that I liked the most. Some have been edited, some haven't. I won't get into which are which. You can probably tell anyway hehe.

There are in some sort of chronological order, but the breakdown is simple.

- Seals at the aquarium
- Low tide pictures from the warf
- Malika's
- Water Street
- Farmer's Market area and
- High tide from the warf.

These are photos of the seals at the Huntsman Aquarium. It's feeding time. Most of these I took with a slow shutter (my mistake), so only a few of them turned out.


Oh no! No more fish!

Sand, Sea Weed, and Sun shine.



Malika is pet sitting for a friend.




The Main Drag...




I can't count the number of times I've walked up and down this street in the short amount of time that I've spent in Saint Andrews.

This is the market area next to the warf and some restaurants.  Of course, there wasn't any market action on Friday.




And one last trip up and down the warf before we hit the road.






Phew, that was a lot of pictures. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment