Sunday, October 24, 2010

Downtown With Trevor.

It's been ages since I've posted something here. Mostly, because I haven't taken any photos worth sharing! All that changed yesterday when Stamatia and I went wandering downtown with my friend Trevor (who lives in Toronto). Lots of pretty fall colours along Queen Street. As usual, everything is shot in Manual mode, all with my 18-55mm lens, no filters, and the camera is using Fine Jpeg + RAW. These photos are all from the Jpegs, there are a couple of others I want to touch up a bit in Lightroom before I post them.


So, to start, here's Trevor!



And here is a decent shot of City Hall.



Up close and personal with out beloved Freddy!



Looking down Queen Street.



I love this photo I took from the Pedway behind the Library.



Inside Officer's Square...

SpooOoOky Tree.



Pretty Tree.



The wall along Regent Street.



A lonely weed growing out of the wall.



Wide angle, also a pretty tree.



This looks rather painful.



And the last one for this post. I took a dozen photos of this tree from various angles. It looked so good when the sun was shining on it, but then the sun would hide behind a cloud, and then come out again, and then hide again. I think this one turned out alright.



No comments:

Post a Comment