Monday, July 19, 2010

There's a 6 In the Morning?

Determined to retrieve my missing lens cap, We awoke shortly after 6am and headed back across the river. Groggy and a bit cranky, we found it in the wet grass, wiped it off, and took a few pictures while I was there.
The floating dock, and my empty stomach made for some slight motion sickness!



After returning home to shower, we decided to go out for breakfast. I inhaled a Spinach and Cheddar omelette and two cups of coffee, then headed outside to take a few quick photos before heading home.



From the pedway, behind the library...



Mmmm dirty lamp on top of this post...



The clock atop City Hall...



Freddy The Nude Dude!



And one last shot of City Hall. Unfortunately, I'm way to close to get it all in frame.




No comments:

Post a Comment